Maybank2u Credit Card Login:
Malayan Banking Berhad popularly operating as Maybank, is a Malaysian global bank, with key operations in the “home business sectors” of Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. The organization was incorporated on 31st May and officially started its operations in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city on 12th September 1960. The foremost wholly bank-owned finance company was Malayan Finance Corporation which was later on known as Mayban Finance. The first abroad branch of Maybank’s was opened in Brunei Darussalam, along with the branches were also opened in Singapore, Hong Kong, and London. In 1962 the organization was officially recorded on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange.
Maybank was ranked as Malaysia’s most significant bank brand, as per the 2020 Brand Finance report, the 4th (fourth) top leading brand in ASEAN financial market, and positioned as the 72nd most valuable banking brand across the world. Maybank is operating as Malaysia’s biggest bank by market capitalization and total assets and stands among the biggest bank in Southeast Asia, with a total asset surpassing US$203 billion and having US$1.98 billion as their net profit for the year 2019.
Maybank is also positioned at 106th in The Banker’s 2020 ranking among the Top 1000 World Banks (data as of July 2020) and also is positioned at 349th in the Forbes Global 2000 listed Leading Companies (data as of May 2020). With a market capitalization of US$23.7 billion as of December 2019, Maybank is also the biggest public listed organization on Bursa Malaysia, (the Malaysian Stock Exchange).
The Maybank’s Islamic financial wing, is known as Maybank Islamic, is the biggest Islamic bank in Malaysia and ASEAN as far as resources in the market and was named as the Global Islamic Bank of the Year 2020 by The Banker. Maybank’s market ranges across every one of the 10 ASEAN countries along with key Asian nations. The Bank’s worldwide financial center-wide spreads with more than 2,600 Retail Banking branches globally along with over 43,000 workers.
How to Activate a Maybank2u Credit Card:
To Activate a Maybank2u Credit Card, follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Maybank2u and get “Log In” with your credentials.
- Move on to the “Settings” option, and tick on the “Manage Credit Cards”
- Now by tapping on the “More Options Menu” (three dots), choose the option “Set Pin”.
- Then put on your “New PIN” and confirm your “PIN” by re-entering.
- Check the box for your “Agree to the Terms & Conditions”.
- Choose the option of “Set PIN”, and request for “Secure TAC” or “SMS TAC”.
- Lastly, tap on the “Confirm” button, to complete the changes and activation.
Please Note: If you face any problem while activating, you can contact the Maybank2u Credit Card Hotline (Call): 1 -300 -88 -6688 (Within Malaysia) and +603 -7844 -3696 (from Overseas).
How to Log In for the Maybank2u Credit Card:
To Log In for the Maybank2u Credit Card, on the home page of the Maybank2u website, www.maybank2u.com.my enter your “USERNAME” on the respective field, and tap on the “LOG IN” tab.
How to Register for the Maybank2u Credit Card:
To get Register for the Maybank2u Credit Card, go through the below instructions:
- Firstly, move on to the authoritative website of Maybank2u.
- Or else you can click on the link www.maybank2u.com.my.
- On the landing page of the site select the “Register Now” tab above.
- Here on the Registration page enter your “Credit Card / Access Number” and “6–Digit PIN Number” and press on the “Continue” tap below.
- Now on the next page, create your “Account Profile” and request your “Transaction Authorization Code” (TAC).
- Then select your “Security Image”, “Phrase” and “Question” as per your choice.
- Tap on the “Done” button below to finish your registration process.
Also Read : How to Access Standard Chartered Card Account
How to Change your Password for the Maybank2u Credit Card:
To Change your Password for the Maybank2u Credit Card, go through the guidelines below:
- Go to the website and get “Log In” to your Maybank2u account and access.
- Move on to the “Settings” option, and tab on the “Security”
- After that choose the option of “Change Password”, and enter your “Current Password” for verification purposes.
- Then put down your “New Password” and again confirm your New Password by re-entering.
- You have to “Save Changes” and request Maybank2u for “Secure TAC” or “SMS TAC”, Transaction Authorization Code (TAC).
- Now select the “Confirm” option below, to complete the changes and process.
Various Credit Cards offered by Maybank2u:
Eligibility to Apply:
- Malaysians and Expatriates, those who are presently Maybank2u Account holders.
- Age of Principle Cardholders – 21 to 65 years old can apply.
- Age of Supplementary Cardholders – 18 years to 65 years old can apply.
- Your Minimum Annual Income should be RM1,00,000.
Maybank Manchester United Visa Infinite Credit Card:
- You can earn up to 2 Treats Points for each RM1 locally spent.
- Get your 5 Treats Points for each RM1 spending Overseas.
- Avail the benefit of earning 5x Treats Points for your spending on groceries and when Manchester United Football Team wins a Premier League Match.
- On the United Direct Online Megastore, you can earn 10X Treats Points.
Maybank Visa Infinite Credit Card:
- You will be awarded 10,000 Treats Points, on your first time spend on the Infinite Card (Principal).
- You can redeem 1,000 Air Asia / Kris Flyer / Enrich Miles with 5,000 Treats Points.
- When you charge your travel ticket to your Credit Card, you get Travel insurance coverage worth up to RM2 million.
- Using this Credit Card you can enjoy your vacation at Marriott Bonvoy Participating Hotels and Resorts in Malaysia and save up to 40% as savings.
Maybank World Mastercard Credit Card:
- For every RM2 you spent locally, earn up to 5 Treats Air Miles points, with this card.
- You can also get 5 Treats Air Miles points, for every RM1 spent overseas.
- You will be awarded 50,000 Treats Air Miles points, upon approval (Principal).
Maybank Islamic World Master Card Ikhwan Credit Card:
- Utilizing this card you can be awarded 10,000 Treats points, upon approval (Principal).
- With your 6,000 Treats points, you can redeem up to 1,000 Enrich.
- Charging your Travel ticket to your Credit Card, you can get a Travel insurance coverage worth up to RM2 million.
- You can enjoy savings up to 40% using the card Marriott Bonvoy Participating Hotels and Resorts in Malaysia.
Maybank Islamic Ikhwan Visa Infinite Card – I Credit Card:
- For every RM1 you spent locally, get up to 2 Treats points.
- For every RM1 of you spending overseas earn up to 5 Treats points.
- On your first time spend on the card (Principal) avail an award of 10,000 Treats Points.
- With your 5,000 Treats points, you can redeem 1,000 Air Asia / Enrich/ Kris Flyer Miles points.
- After you charge your travel ticket to your Maybank Islamic Ikhwan Visa Infinite Card-i, you can get Travel insurance coverage worth up to RM2 million.
Maybank – II Cards Premier Reserve American Express Credit Card:
- For every RM1 you spent overseas and locally, earn Up to 5x Treats point.
- Enjoy savings of up to 50% on F&B at Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
- At the Marriott Bonvoy Participating Hotels and Resorts in Malaysia, you can enjoy up to savings of 40% using the card.
- With your Credit Card, you can have the access to Golf Clubs globally.
- Avail of the benefit of coverage of up to RM1,000,000 for Travel & Personal Accident.
Maybank Visa Signature Credit Card:
- You should have a Minimum Annual Income of RM70,000 to apply for this Credit Card.
- Using the card spend up to a limit of RM88 per month, and get 5% Cash Back every day for all petrol stations and grocery shops (domestic only).
- For every RM1 you spent locally, get 1 Treats points.
- For every RM1 of your spending overseas, you can earn up to 5 Treats points.
- When you charge your travel ticket to your Credit Card, you get Travel insurance coverage worth up to RM1 million.
American Express Platinum Credit Card:
- To apply for the card your Annual Income must be RM60,000 minimum.
- For every RM you spend, you can get an earning of up to 5X Membership Rewards Points.
- Enjoy savings up to 50% on F&B at Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
- At the Marriott Bonvoy Participating Hotels and Resorts in Malaysia, you can enjoy up to savings of 40% using the card.
- With this card the Membership Rewards Points you have earned will never expire.
- Get the benefit of enjoying coverage of up to RM700,000 for your Travel Personal Accident.
FEES & CHARGES (Applicable for all above MayBank2u Credit Cards):
- Annual Fee: Principal RM800, (As a welcome offer it’s waived for the first year).
- Subsequent Years: It can be waived if you have a minimum expenditure of RM80,000 per annum, utilizing the MayBank2u Credit Cards.
- Supplementary Cards: You can get FREE for up to 4 (four) Supplementary Cards.
Maybank 2 Platinum Cards:
- With only 1 (one) Sign Up you can avail 2 (two) cards together and statement, i.e. Maybank2 American Express Credit Card and Maybank2 Master Card.
- On your outstanding balance pay a finance charge as low as 8.88% per annum, along with complimentary Insurance Coverage.
- You can get a Lifetime Annual Fee waiver for principal and any additional credit cards.
Maybank Visa Platinum Credit Card:
- You must have a minimum Annual Income of RM60,000, to avail of this credit card.
- You can make payments of your bills easily through Maybank2u, by cheque or cash at more than 400 Maybank2u Branches, by standing instructions, or via Cash / Cheque Deposit Machines.
- You will be charged an Annual Fee of RM550, for this Credit Card.
Maybank Master Card Platinum Credit Card:
- To tailor-made all your needs, Maybank2u offers a generous line of credit.
- You can avail of the membership automatically to the well-known and prestigious Master Card Platinum Club, along with the benefits and facilities at world-class establishments like the Royal Melbourne Golf Course, Hyatt Hotels, Harrods, and many more.
- Avail of the advantages of worldwide acceptance and quick cash with more than 1 million Master Card and Cirrus ATMs globally, and affiliate banks in more than 210 nations.
- You must have a minimum Annual Income of RM60,000, to apply for this Credit Card.
Maybank FC Barcelona Visa Signature Credit Card:
- Get the benefit of Partnership Discounts, On the FCB official website get 10% discounts shopping online. And in FC Botiga official outlets in Camp Nou avail 5% discount.
- Utilizing Visa Airport Speed Pass, at more than 280 international airports with Visa Airport Speed Pass, you can enjoy the convenience and efficiency of fast-track immigration on participating airports.
- VISA Signature Concierge Services are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online, and offline concierge service by Visa Signature.
- To apply for the Maybank2u FC Barcelona Visa Signature Credit Card you should have a minimum Annual Income of RM48,000. And the Fees & Charges are Free for the Lifetime.
Maybank Shopee Visa Platinum Credit Card :
- You must possess a minimum Annual Income of RM36,000, to apply.
- Anywhere, anytime you can earn Maybank Shopee Coins, using the card.
- Avail the advantage of earning up to 5X more Shopee Coins on Shopee, Contactless Payments Entertainment, and Dining.
Maybank Grab Mastercard Platinum Credit Card:
- Your Annual Income should be RM36,000, to avail of the services of the card.
- Avail the benefit of earning 5X Maybank2u Grab Points for every RM 1 you spend in Grab Food, Grab Delivery, Grab Ride, In-house purchases at Grab Pay partner merchants and Online.
- Now you can get an earning of 1X Maybank2u Grab Point for every RM 3 you spend in Malaysia, but any transactions associated with E-commerce and Grab are excluded.
- Enjoy the advantages of earning more 2X Maybank2u Grab Point for every RM 1 you spent on E-commerce transactions, cross-border, and overseas.
Maybank Visa Gold Credit Card:
- You must have an Annual Income of RM30,000, to avail of the card.
- You can enjoy the advantages of medical, lost luggage assistance, legal, and travel assistance, emergency cash advance, card replacement, ticket replacement, and many more services in any of these emergency situations.
- The Annual Fee for the card is RM130.
Maybank Mastercard Gold Credit Card:
- Your Minimum Annual Income must be RM36,000 to apply for the card.
- Get better privileges and a higher credit limit, utilizing the Maybank2u Master Card Gold Credit Card.
- Using the card avail the benefit of earning 1 Treats Point for every RM1 you spent.
- When you charge your travel tickets with this card, get the advantages of a Travel insurance coverage of up to RM500,000.
- The Annual Fee for this card is RM130.
Maybank2u Head Office Address:
Malayan Banking Berhad
100, Jalan Tun Perak,
50050 Kuala Lumpur,
Credit Card Hotline (Call): 1 -300 -88 -6688 (Within Malaysia) and +603 -7844 -3696 (from Overseas)
Maybank2u Head Office (Call): +603 -2070 -8833