Activate Your HSBC Debit Card Using Easy Methods :
HSBC is a worldwide famous British Multinational banking institution, which is also the second-largest financial European banking organization, with 3900 banks across 69 different nations and territories. The banking organization started its foundation in the year 1865. Currently, the company has millions of customers engaged with them.
There is a piece of good news for the customers of HSBC, as, they can now activate their HSBC Debit Card without any hassle. If you are an existing customer of HSBC, and still have not activated your card, please go through this article to learn how you can activate your card availing the easy online activation process, or by telephonic activation. Also, this article will guide the future customers of HSBC bank too, who still hesitate to avail themselves of online banking services.
HSBC Debit Card Online Activation Process :
- To online your HSBC Debit Card, at first, you need to open the following official website link of HSBC with the help of your web browser – www.hsbc.co.uk
- Now, from the menu bar, go to the Help (Security & Security) option and a drop-down menu will open in front of you.
- From that menu, click on the Card Support option and another page will open.
- In that page, there you will found an option as – Activate Your Card, or directly go to the www.hsbc.co.uk/newcard page.
- Click on that option and you will land on another page.
- You will get the following option – ‘ Log On To Online Banking ‘ which you have to click.
- At the next step, you have to enter your Username in the appropriate field and click on the Continue button afterward.
- At the next step, enter your Security Key / Password to log in to your account.
- Now, follow the further prompts and you will be able to activate your HSBC Debit Card easily.
HSBC Debit Card Activation Through Mobile App :
- To activate your HSBC Debit Card through a mobile app, you first need to download the application on your mobile and install the same.
- Now, with the help of your log in credentials of HSBC online banking, you have to log in to your respective account.
- Select the appropriate HSBC account option for which you want to activate your debit card.
- Now, go to the Manage Cards option and tap on Activate My Card option from the menu.
- Choose the appropriate card option and after that review all the necessary information.
- You will get Confirm option at last which you have to tap to complete the debit card activation process.
Also Read : Manage your Santander Credit Card Online
HSBC Debit Card Activation Through Phone :
- To activate your HSBC Debit Card through phone, you have to call the 24 * 7 automated helpline of HSBC, by dialing the following number – 0800 – 783 – 5263.
- Keep handy, all your HSBC Debit Card information with you as you have to complete the activation process within 60 seconds.
- Answer all the questions related to your card and account as asked over the phone correctly.
- That’s all! Your HSBC Debit Card will be successfully activated.
HSBC Debit Card Activation Through ATM :
- If your debit card is not the first HSBC Debit Card you are using, then also you can activate your card through another option.
- You just simply need to make a PIN transaction with the help of your debit card, such as – cash withdrawal, balance inquiry, or any other transaction.
- After the transaction, your card will be automatically activated.
HSBC Online Account Registration :
To avail the online debit card account activation process of HSBC, you must register your online account with them at first. So, here we are going to describe you the registration process of HSBC online account –
- Open the official website of HSBC with the help of the following link once again – www.hsbc.co.uk
- Now, click on Register option from the header of the website.
- At the next step, click on Register for Online Banking option and you will get another page.
- Now, read all the terms and conditions carefully and tick the following box – ‘ I accept the Digital Banking Terms for Online and Mobile Banking ‘.
- Now, click on Continue button to go to the next step.
- Enter the following information – Sort Code, Account Number, Date of Birth, Your Telephone Banking security number and click on the Continue button.
- At the next step, create your online banking login credentials and click on the Continue button.
- At the next step, choose security questions and select your security key.
- Now, review the entire registration form and confirm the registration by submitting your application form.
- You can also perform the account registration process through the online mobile application.
- Also, for any inquiry related to HSBC online account registration, you can call the following number – 03457 – 404 – 404 (+ 44 – 122 – 626 – 1010, from outside the UK).
Contact HSBC :
HSBC has many contact options available, which will help you to get in touch with the bank easily –
- For online contact with the bank, to avail all the online facilities like account opening, financial support, log in services, and other financial facilities, one can browse the following link of their official website – www.hsbc.co.uk.
- To get FAQ help options, you can browse the following link to solve your queries – www.hsbc.co.uk/help.
- Also, when you go to the official website of HSBC, you will get there online chatting option for help and support.
- HSBC have strong social media presence, where you will get latest updates and news about the bank easily.